Dates for Testing at HEP 2017: May 15-17, 2017
HEP Bookstore will accept registrations for the Iowa test beginning January, 2017.
IOWA Test Schedule:
Morning Testing – May 15, 16, 17 — Grades 1-8; 9 am to noon
Afternoon Testing – May 15, 16, 17 — Grades 4-8; 1 to 4 pm (3rd grade must test in the morning)
Afternoon Testing – May 15, 16 — Grades 9-12; 1 to 4 pm
We are no longer offering testing for Kindergarten due to low enrollment for this test. If we have enough people interested (about 10) we can offer K testing. Please contact email@example.com.
Please note: There is not room for parents and siblings to remain at HEP during testing. We encourage you to go to the park or some other place where your young children can have fun while your other children are testing.
Also, parents must park in marked parking places and not block the parking lot exits. We share the Fuqua Business Park with many other businesses and need to be good citizens when parking. Please help us with this important safety issue.
- HEP Bookstore/HEP of Texas
- 11665 Fuqua, STE A-100, Houston, TX. 77034
Test Fee – Payable to HEP Bookstore
- $35 plus $2.89 tax for a total of $37.89 per child (covers testing, registration, shipping, and processing by HEP).
- HEP Bookstore accepts cash, check, or major credit cards.
- No refunds will be given for the $35 plus $2.89 tax for a total of $37.89 registration fee unless the student withdraws by April 3, 2017.
- BJU will refund the money on un-used tests. This will be done by BJU, not HEP.
Order the test from BJU Press
- Current cost: IOWA Tests: 1st & 2nd grades $29.00; 3rd grade & up $39.00. Please understand that HEP is NOT responsible if there is a price increase in the cost of the tests.
- Order your tests from BJU Press by March 24 for the May testing to avoid an expediting charge!
- Phone: 1.800.845.5731 or 1.864.242.5100 ext. 3300 Fax: 1.866.477.TEST (8378) or 1.864.770.1326
Mail: Customer Services 1700 Wade Hampton Blvd. Greenville, SC 29614-0062
- Tell them you want to order a Iowa (ITBS form C) to be administered by Joanne Juren (tester number 985441).
- Use a credit card to pay for your test.
- Be sure to give BJU our address. The test should be mailed directly to:
Joanne E. Juren
C/O – HEP Bookstore 11665 Fuqua, STE A-100
Houston, TX. 77034
Will modifications be made for special needs students?
- We will not make any modifications since BJU requires that each special needs child be tested in an individual environment.
How will I get my results?
- Results will be posted electronically to the parent’s BJU Press account.
- Results normally take two-three weeks. Go to www.bjupress.com and login to your account using your login and password. An account would have been set up for you when you purchased the test. We will make every effort to ship the tests back to BJU for scoring as soon as the testing is complete.
- BJU will not accept partial orders so if a child is absent due to illness and wishes to make up the test on a later date, the testing can not be returned until the make-up session is complete. We do make every effort to encourage parents to complete make-ups as soon as possible.
Who will administer the tests?
We use qualified/certified testers. These ladies are all HEP Teachers or parents and are wonderful with children. Each is experienced and will ensure that your child has the best possible conditions for testing.
The tentative testers are: Joanne Juren, Valerie Maier, Cheryl Red, Crystal Rothberg, Carrie Rothberg, Ruth Elrod, and Leigh Ann Whitman
Complete this registration form for each student and mail, fax (281.922.0504) or drop it to HEP Bookstore, 11665 Fuqua Street, Suite A-100, Houston, TX 77034 along with your $37.89 (includes tax). We accept cash, check, Visa, MC, Am Express, and Discover.
REGISTRATION FORM: HEP Iowa test registration form 2017
NOTE: YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE UNTIL HEP RECEIVES THIS FORM AND YOUR $37.89 PAYMENT! In the past, several parents ordered tests without letting us know. This caused us to be over-crowded. For 2017, if we fill up and do not have a registration form for you, you will NOT be allowed to test. So, be sure to order the test AND let HEP know you are testing by completing this form and paying your $35 fee plus $2.89 tax for a total of $37.89.