Driver Ed in a Box is a state approved curriculum for parents to teach their students how to drive. An online program that features:
- Self-paced – This self-paced course allows the student to move through the content at her own pace on a schedule that works best for her.
- Automatic Grading & Record Keeping – All the tests and quizzes are automatically graded and recorded and can be accessed at anytime.
- Easy Review – The student can go back and review the material anytime and as often as needed.
- Driving Journal – The Driving Journal is available as a PDF file that lets the student print it and complete it as she goes through the course.
- Parent Access – The Parents have their own Login and can access the report section anytime to see the student’s progress and scores.
- Manages Classroom for you – At a glance, you can easily see how much time she spent on each part, what questions she missed and how far along she is. In short, it’s an easy way to measure her progress as the online course basically manages the classroom phase for you.
- Video Classroom Instruction – Video instruction as part of the online instruction makes learning the material easier and more fun. It’s like being in class with Mr. Barrett as your instructor.
Box includes access to the online classroom materials and training mirrors.